THE NEW TAX AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED.
Understand the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income.
If you're nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Since each person's tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
That is why we've developed a special webinar that has already helped nearly 70,000 people nationwide navigate the retirement tax maze.
Join us for an informational online webinar covering Taxes In Retirement on February 8 from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM US/Eastern or February 9 from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM US/Eastern.
Our webinar will equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources - whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all. Using the information you'll learn during our webinar, you'll be better positioned to develop a successful retirement tax strategy that can potentially safeguard you from over-taxation - all with the goal of saving you money.
Attend this online event and learn about:
- Ways to potentially protect yourself against volatile market conditions
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- How loss deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
Date and Time
Tue, Feb 08, 2022
11:30a - 12:30p EST