Sheryl Klehr-Ottinger, RICP®, LUTCF has enjoyed over 20 years of service as a financial services professional providing services to individuals, professionals and business owners, in the area of retirement planning; succession planning; personal insurance; (including long term care insurance) and investment planning. Sheryl focuses on designing innovative strategies for individuals to meet their life goals.
"The foundation of insurance and financial planning is the creation and execution of a plan that is tailored for you, my valued client. My main objective is to help my clients achieve their goals and aspirations. With time, care, knowledge and commitment, together we can reach these goals."
Her Community Services include leadership of many worthwhile institutions including:
- Past Board Member and Wish Granter for Memphis Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Development Committee of The Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fund Raising Chair of United Way
- Outstanding Citizen of the Year recipient
She has received several awards in her profession including:
- National Quality Award
- National Sales Achievement Award
- Featured as a Role Model for Success of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Sheryl is committed to giving back and supporting her industry and has:
- Served as President of the Memphis Life Underwriters Association
- Is A Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow
- Current Member of The Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Sheryl is a Registered Representative of Ameritas Investment Company, LLC.., member FINRA/ SIPC, holds her series 6, 63 and 65 licenses and has earned her Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) designation awarded by the The American College of Financial Services.
AIC e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org